Virat Kohli will be unlucky

 Rohit as Test captain


New Delhi, Feb. 1: Aussie to appoint Rohit Sharma as captain of IndiaTest. Former captain Ricky Ponting insists inner lar.Are generous. He is a successful leader.


We are looking at what he has achieved. Now Virat will be unlucky: Kohli's arrival Lam acted better when he had the opportunity to lead the team in between. So he has to take charge as the captain of the Test team. However, India has won a lot of domestic series before being the only captain of 3 types of cricket.


Also Read: Indian cricket team to make history - first team to play 1000th ODI in international arena!



No such success in a foreign country. Kohli talked a lot about the post of Test captain during last year's IPL series.To continue to be Test captain | He was emotional when he said he wanted to. However, I can understand why he left the post of Test captain. I already spoke to him and this decision surprised me.


Also Read: Famous Malayalam actor to join Ajith's 61st film! 👍



Ponting said yesterday that it was when I was in the Mumbai Indians squad that Rohit took over as captain. At first I was the captain of that team and they put me up for auction. Unfortunately, I did not play well enough to keep myself on the team. So I was told that the answer was to allow another international player to play.The team management also asked me who could be appointed as the captain of the Mumbai team. Then, a young man, Mud Dumton, led the team. I said that young name was Rohit. According to sources, the youngster is responsible for what the youngster did for the Mumbai Indians after receiving the award My PC CI has to decide. I'm playing with Raghane. He is the best player. 


Now the run is concentrated. But, at the same time the 33-year-old is without a captain. And many men will create different achievements as a player. Not being a captain, I thought it would be easy for him to play better without any pressure and break many records. Kohli Ponting made the remarks at the annual Aussie Rally Series.

Previous Post Next Post